Me

Me

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Joy

Assalamualaikum to the muslims
and Bonjour to the non muslims

As for today, nothing much to do..No classes..Struggle on my assignment.. 1 down 2 more to go...
Adehhhhhh....
Its been a tough and stressful week
Have to catch up everything that been left...
Life must go on...

As my closer friends said before..
No such thing '0' in yer life..
Without '0' there is no 10,100,1000 and others...
As for me, life without her is life without '0'..
Her smell and existence still around down to the heart...
The impact is vague..
No more hurt
No more pain
No more trying




No more tears
No more
her.......


But from her left...
I learned to be a strong person inside..
I learned to be independent..
I learned what is love..
I learned what is loneliness..
I learned who is relatives who is not..
I learned much and more in future..

Goodbye love..
Welcome new love..




No comments: